Friday, December 31, 2010

Tiverton house...day 1

We arrived at the UCLA Tiverton House hotel yesterday and it is not too bad. They have a library, computer room, fitness room, game room, laundry, kitchen, recreation room and free breakfast. The hotel is located about a block from Westwood Village and if it was not so freaking cold outside, would be a nice walk over there. Bret and the boys stayed for dinner - sandwiches from Ralph's lol - and left at about 7:45. I cried for about 15 minutes after they left, both boys sent me a text saying they love me :o) and I hunkered down for the night. I cleaned the room to my liking, arranged the food the I brought on a platter, stocked the fridge....5 minutes later I decided to see what was on the TV.

As I was laying here watching TV I saw this infomercial for Stem Cell Therapy cream. They show you this little cartoon thing that shows the stem cells in your blood stream and how they go to the surface of your skin and fill in wrinkles. Of course they let you know that this is a natural process and as you get older the stem cells are fewer in supply and that is why you need their cream - because it works on a cellular level. I call bullshit...BUT this got me thinking. So, if this is the case and your stem cells really do help for wrinkles then since I am going through this "flushing" process right now to flush them out of my bones and into my blood for harvesting...hell by next week I shouldn't have a wrinkle in site!!! HAHAHAHA magnificent, I will let you know how it turns out ;o) and if it works...my mom said she is going to have me pee in bottles and she is going to sell it. Now, I would think you would want my blood and not my pee...but it is her business venture, not mine...and if she can sell my pee, more power to her! LMAO!!

Mom got here this morning with Michael and Jim, who stayed about 10 minutes. Michael and I ran over to Ralph's for him to get a pack of cigarettes...$7.19 a pack!! HOLY COW!! Who can afford that habit, not me that's for sure! Anyhow, then mom and I were left on our own...so we sat here and stared at each other for a few minutes. I bitched about not wanting to be here and with that we decided to venture out for food. We ended up at Juniors in Westwood...they bring you pickles to the table when you sit down!!! PICKLES, I thought I died and went to heaven! I loooove pickles (I read later on Yelp that they are never-endig pickles too). We had a pretty good lunch and came back to our home for the next week. Now we are both sitting on our beds on our laptops...LOL

I hope everyone has a very happy and safe new year!!! 2011 is going to be the best ever, and I for one am ready to put 2010 in the past and never look back!

That's it for now...adios amigos!

xoxo - Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment