Saturday, September 21, 2013

To see my journey...go back to August 2010

So, I noticed that I am unable to hide some posts so people can see the "actual" cancer blog (the most recent stuff is just random chit chat amongst me and my computer). So, if you are interested in reading how I became Superwoman, how I pretty much lost my noodle, what chemo is like or how a stem cell transplant works....go back and start in August. I can guarantee you will laugh and maybe cry...but this is my life and well its been a bit sad at times, wonderful at others and sometimes I think I have simply lost my ever loving mind. If anyone wants to know what has been going on in the last year....well I have a little bit of that for you too. I have 88 more days until I graduate from nursing school with an RN - How's that for Superwoman!!! I have been stressed to the max, made my family suffer with explosions, breakdowns, silent treatment and not washing their underwear on a weekly basis. Dude - the maid is on hiatus...not like I am much of a clean freak anyhow, but that is bedsides the point! I have done pretty well...as a matter of fact, I just got my first 100% on an exam this last Tuesday - I am over the moon! I am a 2x cancer survivor and this RN stuff is WAY more stressful! What else has happened this year....lets see... My hair grew - yep - to my shoulders now! I bleached my hair - of course I did! Daylon was captain of his soccer team - makes a mama J proud! Landon got a new truck and will get his license in 4 days - OMG watch out! Bret also got a new truck - his got totaled (he is ok, truck didn't survive) We stayed the weekend in San Diego for my nephews graduation We went camping and got evacuated - us rebels stayed, no fire was sending us home! WE went to the river! We went to Vegas for a soccer tournament We missed Idaho - regional games because Daylon sprained his ankle 4 days before we were to leave That's enough of that...y'all came here to read about a cancer journey - so I'll stop blabbing. Go back to August 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I was reading up on few of your posts and had quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!! Do you want to email me? My email is bretnjoni2002@aol.com. Or just ask away right here :)

      Delete