Saturday, September 25, 2010

Not gonna sugar-coat this...

So, today is the second day after three days of chemo, and I am still feeling pretty crappy. I don't know how I went to high school on this day so many years ago, I can barely get out of bed. I am still positive, I just feel like crap and I figured that this is my blog to get stuff off of my chest, so I am not going to sit here and lie and say that I feel fanfukkintastic - because I don't. So far, I just feel nauseated and super tired. Most of you are probably thinking, "Oh that is good, she isn't getting sick" then you take a minute and realize who it is that you are thinking about...LOL For me to be down like this is just not normal, I am so use to pushing the limits that I think I would rather be throwing up, as long as I could get up and do stuff! Okay, well puking is not on the top of my list, but you know what I mean.
BLAH!!!


Today we were suppose to go wig shopping, but I started feeling sick again and those plans went out the door. Going to try again Wednesday, I should feel a lot better by then...I hope!

This medi-port thing irritates me. I can feel the wire through my skin and it grosses me out. I feel like I can't lay on my side because it feels like it pulls, so here I am...flat on my damn back! Ohhh the joy!

I don't have anything too witty to say today - sounds like just a bunch of complaints....and well, it's gonna happen sometimes :o) I will put my positive pants back on tomorrow!

xoxo - Joni

1 comment:

  1. Days like these are warranted, Joni. And this blog - your blog is the perfect place for you to write about everything: the good, the bad and even the ugly. Allow yourself this place - this space for your real thoughts. your pain and yes, even your complaints. We are here to listen. to encourage, support and love you!

    ReplyDelete